Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Once in a Lifetime

You will meet someone with the courage to back their convictions no matter what. They will posses a convidence in themself that you can only dream of.

You can tick all the right boxes to guarantee success, everyone around you can believe in you, but if your mind is not on the same page, if you let doubt sneak in, it doesn't matter if everything around you is in the right place, you will jeopodise that chance at success.

People who are successful don't always tick all the boxes and certainly others don't necessarily believe in them, but that doesn't matter and they don't care! Instead they will push on and ignore those who don't want to come along for the ride. The power and control is within them.

Although I have met that person, I myself don't posses that courage naturally. I need to work at it. I need to believe, I need to back my convictions, and I need to finish what I start.

No comments:

Post a Comment