Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am so glad......


…. that weight training is a part of my life. Sometimes I look at people doing endless cardio sessions (with no change) and feel sorry for them. Don’t get me wrong, I love hard core cardio! But 2 or 3 times a week, is good for me. I am an Attacker through and through. But I consider myself one of the lucky gals who discovered weight training and understand the benefits it has for keeping lean and building LBM.

Almost weekly I am asked ‘what I do to stay lean’ and for most girls, they do not understand that I can stay in shape with just 2 to 3 cardio sessions. Consistently the response to adding weight training to your program is not positive. This is why I consider myself ‘lucky’, I found weights, took a chance, and gave them a go. I hope in the future, I am not one of the lucky few, but one of the lucky many.

Move some weights girls :)

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment