Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Be Decisive

Every day, every hour, every minute, you will make a decision. Some simple, some not. What is important is that you actually MAKE one.

Deciding what is right for you needs to be backed by commitment, small things will stand in your way, its important to push them aside because if you fall to pieces at the smallest obstical you loose your power.

Having the power to control your mind will make you happy and successful. Remember, there is never usually anything else stopping you. If you are physically capable you are more than capable!

Prioritise your goals and make a commitment. You can.

2 comments:

  1. Great post Samo!

    I couldn't agree more. I am constantly amazed, particularly by my colleagues, who are desperate to lose weight yet they will use any excuse, such as a staff morning tea, to justify never reaching their goal weight.

    The mind really is the most powerful organ in our body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That post came right on time... Thanks honey!

    I am week one of my LAST 12 week challenge and I choose to be successful this time.

    xx

    ReplyDelete